Monday, June 20, 2011

Congrats Grad

Patrick's graduation party was so much fun.  It was so great seeing all of our family and friends.  I wish I took a lot more pictures but I was distracted by good conversation and running around playing with the little ones.  Here are a few I managed to take in the beginning.


Mom and Aunt Mimi cooking.

Mom making her famous taquitos.

Ok, this baby was the best baby EVER.  So mellow, calm, talkative, smiley, and super cute!
Andrews girlfriend Caitlin and Jordan.


Aunt JoAnna and Jordan.

The gals.  Sorry Lynnie, for the semi cut off

My Uncle Joe Joe on the right brought his three grandchildren.  I couldn't get enough of them.

Ron and Caitlin.

Pat, Lilly, and The Dowell's

Aunt Mimi and Tracie

LeRoy and Molly

Mike and Dad.

Drake and Ellis.

Jovanni.

Sassy Danica.  Love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment