Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Poor Blog

My blog has been neglected lately.  I am a little ashamed of myself for being so distracted, but here I am, back in action.

Let's go back to Memorial Day weekend for starters...

The Sunday before Memorial Day we headed over to Conlan's girlfriends parents house in Winthrop.  I absolutely love being at their house because it overlooks the ocean and gives you no other choice than to be perfectly relaxed.


Aaron and Conlan played "Bags" while Taylor and I went down the backyard steps to the tide pools when the tide when out.






The tide pools were so fun to explore around in.  We even found a bunch of clams and took them back up to the kitchen to boil.  They turned out perfectly!



I just had to snap a few pictures of these pretty flowers too...








No comments:

Post a Comment