Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

I have been going on long walks around my neighborhood lately and today I decided to take my camera along with me.  I've noticed that there are so many cute little shops right in my very own backyard.  I was going along my merry little way, took one picture of a hidden gem called Miss Jeanies, and then stopped by Dunkin' Donuts since its at the end of my walk and close to home.  When I walked in I noticed that Wally, the Red Sox mascot, was greeting people coming in and out of the shop.  On my way out, I was stopped and asked if I was a Red Sox fan.  I politely said "No, I am an Angels fan."  The woman then asked "Well, did you at least order an iced coffee?"  I said yes and she continued to tell me that for doing so, I had won two free Red Sox tickets for the game tonight!  How cool!  I never win anything like that so I am so excited.  
Since I was completely distracted by this had forgotten what I initially set out to do..take pictures of places in the neighborhood.  So, for now, I leave you with Miss Jeanies and my ticket win!

Miss Jeanies is a local catering company.   I haven't been inside yet but I think the outside is so cute.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, What a great story!! Amazing things happen to Amazing people!

    ReplyDelete