Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Feeling Orange

Today, Aaron got vacation time for next year, so it looks like we will be headed to CA in June!  I am hoping the thought of us (all three of us) being under the warm CA sun will get me through the cold MA winter.  I guess I have a few other things to keep me happy and excited during the winter this year:)  
When I think of summer I think of bright warm colors, like the color orange.  Orange can really add character to a dull room or brighten up an outfit.

What color do you like to add to a dull space or outfit?


Bright Orange room here.

Orange flats here.

Bob Jogging Stroller here.

Chair from Urban Outfittters here.

Cool colored camera here.

Marc Jacobs "Orange" perfume here.

1 comment:

  1. Orange is such a nice fall color. Reminds me of all good things!! Good luck when you move to California!

    ReplyDelete