Saturday, November 26, 2011

Kids Snacks can be for Adults too!

I recently got a new phone, mainly because my camera on the old was broken and I had been managing without it for many months.  I finally got to see all of the pictures found some classics.
I came across one that made my mouth water.  About a year ago I made some creative kids snacks with some kids I was babysitting and I remember enjoying it so much, and now my pregnant self just has to have it...I've been addicted to bananas lately.

Caterpillar Banana from the "Creative Snacks" book.

All you need:
- Banana
- Stick pretzels
- Peanut Butter
- Coconut flakes
- Raisins
Hopefuly the picture explains how you should put it all together :)



Our final product

1 comment:

  1. OOHHHH, so cute and creative! Absolutely Fab idea! I'll make these for the kids soon!

    ReplyDelete