Saturday, March 26, 2011

Design Using Less Dimes

I have been wanting to buy this amazing head board from Serena & Lily, but I can't decide on the color/pattern so I figured I could put some of our wedding pictures up to fill the void for now.  I didn't really feel like spending a fortune on three nice frames since I know I eventually want the headboard.  So, I decided to just buy the $4.99 frame inserts from Michaels to create the illusion that the pictures were in frames.  That price sure beat the $50 per each frame I was thinking of getting.  Aaron aren't you proud of me!!??  It turned out to be a fun little Saturday morning project.  Have a great weekend everyone!


Looking a little boring in the before shot.

I put double sided tape onto the picture and then placed the frame on top. 

After.  Much better!

Wedding Pictures shot by Brynn Alyson Photography and Kelsey Steindler Photography.








No comments:

Post a Comment