Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pastries and Bubbles

Yesterday, my brother Conlan met me in the North End to hang out for a bit while I was finishing up a shoot.  It was such a long day and it was nice to see him.  Neither of us had been to the famous Mike's Pastry, so we waited in the long line for a little treat.  It's always nice to hang out with Conlan and have some brother/sister bonding time.

Let's not be too critical of how tired and disheveled I look.  It was a long day people!


I asked Con to smile for a picture and as always he made this sarcastic smile.  Makes me laugh every time.


The line at Mike's Pastry is always SO long, but we learned that it's well worth the wait!



Good times.

Oh, and also, does anyone know where I can find these glass ball decorations?  I saw them on display at Jack Wills on Newbury Street and I loved them. 


I'm not sure what I am going to do with them, but I want them!

3 comments:

  1. You seriously need to stop posting on all of these wonderful things I miss about Boston...Mike's Pastry and Newbury St...practically the two best things about our Honeymoon! hahaha. We need to get back there! Anyway, I am really enjoying your blog and especially your photography. You definitely have a talent both!!!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Jamie! Thank you so much! I am having so much fun with photography and blogging. All you guys need is a plane ticket and you are more than welcome to stay with us anytime you want. I was following your event blog for awhile but for some reason I cant find it anymore. Do you still have it? Oh baby, BLUSH, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have it anymore! :( I am working on my Master's degree and finishing up my Teaching Credential while working full-time...so I just don't have the time to devote to it that way I used to. Which is a bummer as I really loved it. I'll keep you posted if we plan a trip to Boston sometime soon!!!! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete