Monday, March 28, 2011

On the Coffee Table

By the end of the week, my coffee table has accumulated everything I am interested in and loving at the moment.  This weekend, while I was tidying up and putting everything away, I realized I should share what my favorite things on the coffee table are.  So here they are, my must-haves of the week.





This lipstick is great for people like me who want to take part in the Orange color trend in a subtle way.

3.  SEASONAL FRUIT Blood Oranges

I have been dying for this skirt ever since I saw it on one of my favorite websites.

5. WATER FOR ELEPHANTS Borders Books
I haven't started this yet, but I've heard from so many people that it's amazing.  Can't wait to start it!

6.  MAGAZINE Women's Health
This is the best magazine EVER.  Great tips for eating, working out, health, and even fashion.

2 comments:

  1. Linds, loving your creative side, reminds me of ummm... me! You inspire me get back in touch with mine. I've gotten complacent in Oahu since I don't host as many parties. Guess I should do it for my family then.

    Never had a blood orange before, looks yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! You should see if there are any community education newspapers around that offer classes..they always have so many creative things to do like photography, ceramics, art, home decor. I'm going to start taking some for fun. We can get creative together and decorate for Pat's grad party!
    Blood Oranges are delish!

    ReplyDelete