Saturday, April 16, 2011

Capturing Memories

When you get hired for a job, you don't really expect to grow to love your employers like I have.  In fact the word "employer" makes me really uncomfortable because this family is hardly that.  They are life long friends and I am so grateful for them.

For almost two and a half years now I have been lucky enough to spend a lot of time with these two boys and I can proudly say that I have finally mastered how to get them to cooperate with the camera!  Nothing in my bag of tricks was working especially since they are big enough now to reach all of the treats and tricks in the house, and then I said "Guys, want to capture some memories by taking pictures?"  They were all about it.  It's so cute to hear them talk about things from the past that are engraved into their memories.  They remember all things family and fun and I think that is so sweet and special.

I went the "if you can't beat them, join them" route and played t-ball, moon bounce, and tag with my big camera strapped around my neck.  I'm sure the neighbors thought I was weird, oh well!

L really took to picture taking and wanted to know if the faces he was making "ooked good" and even got behind the camera and snapped away.  F didn't mind either.  I am happy how these turned out and it definitely helps that these boys really can't look bad in a picture.

I love their zest for life. I love their cute twin faces!
























xoxo.




















3 comments: