Tuesday, April 5, 2011

On the Coffee Table

Not too many things on the coffee table this week, but I am so excited about the things that are.  I am so in love with my new Nikon d7000 camera that I got this weekend.  It's so amazing and has so many new features to it.  I also bought a 18-200mm lens to add to my growing collection.  I'm also loving my new MINERALIZE SKINFINISH compact in Soft and Gentle by MAC.  It's a soft powder with a high- frost metallic finish that I put on the "C-zone" of my face that frames the eye.  It leaves the perfect highlight that looks especially great in pictures.  I am so ready for spring and I've been keeping a steady supply of hydrangea flowers in my vase on the coffee table.  I just cant get enough of these flowers and I can't wait to see them in full bloom in every ones front yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment