Monday, April 11, 2011

Eat Well With Wine

I am always looking for new salad recipes because I try to eat healthy and genuinely love fruits and veggies.  I came across this tropical salad on my friend's blog, Eat Well With Wine.  Click here for the recipe.  The blog is filled with amazing original recipes and they are even paired with a wine that compliments the meal.  I highly suggest checking out Eat Well With Wine.

This tropical salad was the perfect dinner for a nice warm spring afternoon.  Salads alone don't usually cut it for us, but this was light, fresh, and filling.

Thanks for the recipe K!


2 comments:

  1. I think I'll try that one Linds, love all the ingredients. It's so hot now, it might be refreshing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think anything with pineapple is so refreshing! Send some of that hot weather this way! xoxo

    ReplyDelete